Today is the day!
We open the doors for Spring Semester 2017 sign ups! Woo hoo!
There are lots of reasons why you might be considering GoKilppari! for your child. Here is what I’ve heard from some parents of our students:
-We have friends/family in the US/UK/Australia, and I’d like my kids to know some English so they can speak with them and build a better relationship.
-We are planning a trip to an English speaking country, and I’d like my daughter to know at least a little bit before we go.
-I want my child to learn English now so it’s easier for him to learn English at a young age. It was really difficult for me to learn English as an adult.
-My son is showing an interest in English books, and asks me what some words mean, so I thought he might enjoy learning more English.
Whatever your reason for signing up for this email list, I’d like to help.
Here is what we proudly offer:
• 10 weeks of 30 minute classes taught by a smiling, laughing, singing, dancing, native English speaker. We sing, dance, play and learn!
- Super cool video lessons if you are unable to make a class.
- Exclusive music CD with 20 songs. Some that your child may recognize like Twinkle Twinkle and If You’re Happy And You Know It, and lots of new songs too!
- 40+ page high quality, laminated activity book with pictures and activities for each song. Included: washable marker 🙂 to draw and then wipe the pages clean with water.
- Plus, we will include lyrics to the songs, so you can follow along with your child.
Here are the discounts we are offering for Spring 2017!
MLL – Mannerheimin Lastensuojeluliitto. One of my favorite activities last year was attending the Halloween party at PerheKahvila through MLL! I did get a parking ticket there… but I was so surprised that one of the organizers called on my behalf and tried to get my parking ticket removed. I must say that the MLL group is one of the nicest bunch of people I’ve met since moving to Finland. I am happy to support their members by offering a 20% discount, for new sign ups.
Siblings – I get it. I have 2 kids. It gets expensive when they start going to activities. I’ve seen some other sibling discounts offered for five percent or fifteen percent, so you get a very generous sibling discount with GoKilppari! – 50% off for the second sibling. They each get their own CD and activity book, so no squabbling (no arguing, no quarrelling)!
Ok, I know, enough talk!
Please click on this link for the sign up form and short questionnaire.
(Why a questionnaire? So we can better understand your child’s current English level, and make the class more effective from the start.)
Any other questions? I’ve answered a bunch of questions on our FAQ page, so you can check that out. Or, kysyy rohkeasti englanniksi tai suomeksi! firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
PS. If you still need to think about it or talk about it with your significant other, we will accept sign ups for spring until 4.4.17. We look forward to having you join! Here is the link again. 🙂